Why Choose Tamdown?
Keeping your customers happy is important to you. It’s important to us too.
Are you just looking for a civil engineering, infrastructure and reinforced concrete frame supplier? Probably not. You want a specialist partner who can help manage and progress your site, teams and customers.
We get that. You need a partner who supports you.
Our staff are there at every stage of the project to get the job done and make your life that bit easier. Let’s work together to ensure the highest level of service for both you and your customers.
Tamdown is a market leading provider of infrastructure, civil engineering and reinforced concrete frame services for residential, commercial and public sector developments in London and the South East.
Areas of expertise include earthworks, highways and drainage.
Customers come back to us again and again because we build and maintain a strong reputation for quality and on-time delivery.
Benefit from our collaborative approach to customer relationships and teams that work together across the entire supply chain, bringing innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency to all our projects
- Extensive experience of large multi-phase developments
- Strong reputation for quality and on-time delivery
- Effective and proven employee, environmental and Health & Safety processes underpin our delivery promise
- Financially robust
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality, BS EN ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety accredited through BSI, Investors in People Accredited.
- RoSPA Gold award winners six years running
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Scheme) Accredited
- Construction News ‘Best Employer’ Finalist 2014 and 2015
Our sister company TriConnex, designs, installs and connects gas, electricity, water and ultra-fast fibre networks to properties on new residential and commercial developments. Offering a specialist turnkey service, from pre-acquisition, planning and design through to completion, TriConnex ensures on-time delivery for its customers and benefits from high levels of repeat business. Through its market leading positions in London, the South East, East Anglia, the South Midlands and the South West, and strong base of selected customers, TriConnex is well positioned for planned growth in its existing markets, as well as further geographic expansion. Customers include Crest Nicholson, Bellway and Persimmon Homes.