Why Choose Tamdown?
Our approach is straightforward: to establish what the client requires and do the right job, on time and to cost. In short, to do what we say we are going to do. This involves addressing technical, financial and safety issues with a common sense perspective: if you are going to do a job, do it properly and do it safely.
See below the following USP’s which we feel make the Tamdown Group stand out from the rest:
- Our extensive experience of large multi-phase developments.
- Our processes to ensure quality.
- Effective employee, environmental and health and safety processes are at the forefront of our services.
- A promise built on building, managing and sustaining relationships and client satisfaction.
- Local knowledge.
- A value for money offering.
- Financially sound – The Tamdown Group has a longstanding and excellent credit rating.
- Our broad range of construction services.
- Teams that work together down the entire supply chain bringing learning, innovation, quality and efficiency to our projects.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality, BS EN ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety accredited through BSI, Investors in People Accredited.
- RoSPA Gold award winners three years running.
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Scheme) Accredited
- Achilles Accredited
- Contract Journal Best Places to Work in Construction Awards